Facing a criminal charge or disputing a traffic matter can be stressful. talk to us about possible solutions to your predicament.
If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing so give yourself the best possible chance with our assistance
We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome.
Contact us to find out more.
We can assist in various types of matters, including:
- Assault (common/serious, bodily harm)
- Drug Offences (possession, supply, trafficking, proceeds)
- Stealing, Fraud and related offences (tainted property, proceeds of crime, robbery, burglary, entering premises, fraud, obtaining financial advantage, forgery, uttering, white collar crime)
- Public Order offences (public nuisance, obstruct, police assault, failure to leave licenced premises)
- Property Damage (wilful damage ,graffiti, fire, arson)
- Threatening Behaviour (threats, stalking, blackmail, extortion, domestic violence)
- Sexual Assault (indecent treatment, rape, child pornography, carriage service)
- Breach Proceedings (breach of bond or bail, suspended sentence/probation, community services orders, intensive corrections orders)
- Homicide (murder, manslaughter)
If you are being investigated or have been charged with an offence, contact us for help.
We can also assist in various types of traffic offences and related matters, including:
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Special Hardship Orders Applications
- Work Licence Applications
- Disputing Traffic Infringements
- Driving while disqualified or suspended
- Driving without a licence
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle charges
Individual liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.
© Copyright Redland Legal Pty Ltd