Business | structuring | shares | purchase/sale | contracts | disputes
Franchises | intellectual property| bankruptcy | mortgages
Redland Legal has extensive experience dealing in a wide array of commercial matters. If you are unsure about where you stand in a legal matter; or, unsure of your legal position in a transaction, deal or agreement, please contact us for assistance. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals and small businesses, these include:
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise we can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise. If you’re looking to restructure your business we can help with partnership dissolutions and corporate restructures.
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, Put and Call Options, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, copyright infringement, partnership disputes and corporations law.
- Corporations law: We can assist with shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance, documenting company administrations. This also includes any disputes regarding minority shareholder issues including shareholder oppression proceedings.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise we can help you go through the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
- Copyright, trademarks and patents: We can help you manage and enforce your intellectual property rights, including litigation where needed. We can also help you with registering designs, patents and trademarks.
- Leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Workplace and employment: We can draw up or review employment contracts and workplace agreements as well as assist with disputes and unfair dismissals. We can also assist with occupational health and safety issues
- Bankruptcy and insolvency: We can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you from an initial Letter of Demand through to Statement of Claim and Court Judgment.
- Finance: We can draft and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. We can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard won assets safe through unit, discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Our business legal services can help get business startups and microbusinesses off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses and corporate enterprises.
Contact us to find out more.
Individual liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.
© Copyright Redland Legal Pty Ltd